Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
Management of personal data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our web site by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by visiting and signing into Company Promotional Communications Manager, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain web site services.
Information we collect
Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
How we use your information
Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
Sharing your information
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we’ve hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
E-mail: info ‘at’ e-wenco.com
What are cookies?
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience. Third parties serve cookies through our websites for advertising, analytics and other purposes.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Website you visit):
- “Strictly necessary” cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include: account log-in, shopping basket/online store, billing and comments/blog features.
- “Performance” or “Analytics” cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser.
- “Functionality” cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Websites. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
Cookies we use
Pursuant to article 122 (1) of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10th August 2018, “technical” cookies may be used even without the consent of the user. Moreover, the European body, which brings together all the Data Protection Authorities of the various Member States (the so-called “Article 29” Group), clarified in Opinion 4/2012 (WP194), entitled “Cookie Consent Exemption”, which are the types of cookies that do not require prior informed consent from the user:
- user-input cookies (session-id), for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- authentication cookies, used for the purposes of authenticated services for the duration of a session;
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- multimedia content player cookies, such as cookies for flash players, for the duration of a session;
- load balancing cookies, for the duration of a session;
- user‑interface customization cookies, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer);
- third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
Therefore, E-Wenco first of all informs you that on the Site technical cookies are used and are necessary to browse the Site as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention.
For maximum transparency, the following is a list of a series of technical cookies:
- cookies implanted in the user’s / contractor’s device directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as authentication cookies, cookies for flash-like multimedia content players that do not exceed the duration of the session, etc.;
- cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) that only pursue statistical purposes (and not even profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of identifying the individual user . In these cases, since the current legislation requires that for analytics cookies the person concerned is provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) their system (including any mechanisms of anonymization of the cookies themselves) , we specify that you can change the settings of cookies.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
Where can I get further information?
In case you would like to opt out from using and selling your personal information, feel free to contact us through the contact form.
Request personal data
Google Analytics Opt-out
Esercizio diritti in materia di protezione dei dati personali – CLICCA QUI